Hello,
Could you please give me feedback on my ground rows?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11JkYXJhinE0nvsVPB2jb45yoG9Dv75Mj/view?usp=drive_link
Thank you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Younes Bougaila, February 22, 2024 · 6 Replies · 52 Views
Hello,
Could you please give me feedback on my ground rows?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11JkYXJhinE0nvsVPB2jb45yoG9Dv75Mj/view?usp=drive_link
Thank you
20 hours ago, Younes Bougaila said:Hello,
Could you please give me feedback on my ground rows?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11JkYXJhinE0nvsVPB2jb45yoG9Dv75Mj/view?usp=drive_link
Thank you
Hey Jounes, i suggest yuou to move a bit closer to the wall so that you can close all the wroking angles...
Thanks Alessandro for your feedback!
This is my second attempt at it
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rANnl1zZ7mbixG4-BumAIPVzC0o1qjdX/view?usp=sharing
9 hours ago, Younes Bougaila said:Thanks Alessandro for your feedback!
This is my second attempt at it
![]()
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rANnl1zZ7mbixG4-BumAIPVzC0o1qjdX/view?usp=sharing
Hey YOunes, sorry but i prefer to not download external material on my computer. can you please a streaming service?
Hi Alessandro
sorry for that
i I have uploaded the video to YouTube instead
20 hours ago, Younes Bougaila said:Hi Alessandro
sorry for that
i I have uploaded the video to YouTube instead
Hey Younes...well my first suggestion is to stay more active with the shoulder blades, i mean depression and a bit more of adduction is btter for lats work!
I tried it today, and could feel the lats working!
Thanks for the suggestion!!
I will post a follow up video, when I feel more improvement