This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hs se4

Started by Reilly Herbst, February 5, 2024 · 8 Replies · 81 Views

Reilly Herbst

I will move them closer, and no I don’t find fatigue, do they need to be more straight 

Reilly Herbst

How does this look for 5x10s

@Alessandro Mainente

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

How does this look for 5x10s

@Alessandro Mainente

 

 

HEY Reilly, have you ever tried athe wrist handstand with the feet in the hammer position?

Reilly Herbst

Yes! I tried that on an earlier progression! I think I lost some of that form. I’ll work on that

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Yes! I tried that on an earlier progression! I think I lost some of that form. I’ll work on that

try only one set before....then try to emule the activation...

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

 

how does this look?

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

 

how does this look?

very nice...probably you can reach an even better shoulder flexion if you release the rotator cuff..