Hi everyone, here comes my video to check the form of my planche lean.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Miquel Malet Casas, January 20, 2024 · 12 Replies · 90 Views
Hi everyone, here comes my video to check the form of my planche lean.
3 hours ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:Hi everyone, here comes my video to check the form of my planche lean.
Hey Miquel, nice starting point...keep the heels together and strive to hold the protraction..
On 1/20/2024 at 3:18 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Miquel, nice starting point...keep the heels together and strive to hold the protraction..
Thanks, Alessandro. Do you reckon that's enough lean or should I aim to increase it as I get more stable?
4 hours ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:Thanks, Alessandro. Do you reckon that's enough lean or should I aim to increase it as I get more stable?
I would suggest to reach first a stable hold around 4x18'' with this lean then build up again with more lean.
How is this lean looking? It pretty much feels like my max. I've been doing 4x30 like this, not mastered it yet but I'm close.
39 minutes ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:How is this lean looking? It pretty much feels like my max. I've been doing 4x30 like this, not mastered it yet but I'm close.
hey Miquel, the proper form is around 8-10''.
a good way to to check for the form is to stop the video and scroll at different seconds...so sotp at 8'', then reach the 25'', you can easily see some detail:
- hips a bit piked
- loos of hips extension
- more hips flexion
you can also notice the details that your butt is going to hide when you pike at the hips.
That is very detailed feeback, thank you. I'll pay more attention and record myself when I want to check a set for mastery.
On 6/3/2024 at 10:25 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:hey Miquel, the proper form is around 8-10''.
a good way to to check for the form is to stop the video and scroll at different seconds...so sotp at 8'', then reach the 25'', you can easily see some detail:
- hips a bit piked
- loos of hips extension
- more hips flexion
you can also notice the details that your butt is going to hide when you pike at the hips.
@Alessandro Mainente this is set 5 of 5x30. How does it look?
23 hours ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:@Alessandro Mainente this is set 5 of 5x30. How does it look?
hwy Miquel, can you provide a video shooted at shoulder height?
thanks
On 3/14/2025 at 5:00 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:hwy Miquel, can you provide a video shooted at shoulder height?
thanks
Is this better? Didn't have much stuff to raise the phone but I can try again somewhere else in the next session.
On 3/20/2025 at 2:24 PM, Miquel Malet Casas said:
Is this better? Didn't have much stuff to raise the phone but I can try again somewhere else in the next session.
very nice here..i think you can increase the lean...how much? i would say the amount that llows for 12'' and then rebuild the 5x30''...
On 3/21/2025 at 7:24 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:very nice here..i think you can increase the lean...how much? i would say the amount that llows for 12'' and then rebuild the 5x30''...
How is this for a full lean rep?
1 hour ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:How is this for a full lean rep?
Yes...even a bit more...but do not sacrifice the protraction!