Happy new year @Alessandro Mainente!
I’m at mastery for the single arm plank. How does it look?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Iain McLean, January 3, 2024 · 5 Replies · 41 Views
Happy new year @Alessandro Mainente!
I’m at mastery for the single arm plank. How does it look?
On 1/3/2024 at 8:51 PM, Iain McLean said:Happy new year @Alessandro Mainente!
I’m at mastery for the single arm plank. How does it look?
Hi Iain, from the side it appears to be ok...
i must check the front view first..
On 1/5/2024 at 1:16 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Iain, from the side it appears to be ok...
i must check the front view first..
Here we go:
1 hour ago, Iain McLean said:Here we go:
HEY iAIN ....I WOULD recommend to stay on this and fix the difference of the form from left to right. i mean look when you go on your righ arm...the left shoulder is higher and it is usually followed by a left forearm that it is not parallel to the ground...
Checking back in:
22 hours ago, Iain McLean said:Checking back in:
Probably i would aim for a bit more of protraction on both sides.