This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Rc pe9
Started by Reilly Herbst, January 1, 2024 · 25 Replies · 172 Views
9 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:
Well as for the general pullup here the L position makes the starting part even harder in fact you tend to pull directly with the elbows flexor...ideally you must begin early the shoulder depression..
Does this look better? I’m trying to pull using my back more
4 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:Does this look better? I’m trying to pull using my back more
it is better....now you can also film yourself from the back. the shoulder blades should begin the movement before the elbows...
Is it similar to the last progression? In terms of depressing my shoulders then beginning the pull?
14 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:Is it similar to the last progression? In terms of depressing my shoulders then beginning the pull?
yes....
i shoot this video some tome ago...look at the timing of shoulder blade and upper arm..
Here is a back view
14 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:Here is a back view
hey Reilly, for sure i can see the attempt of depressing more the shoulder blase..it can be done even better....you will find that spend some more time on this will give you much more strenght than before especially when you take off the L position.
Perfect! I’ll spend a while on this progression
https://youtube.com/shorts/DuuNlrpVudM?si=UY9ALT_udtgSkG59
https://youtube.com/shorts/jJN9Emwjc24?si=AX4wftZwhujkgP70
@Alessandro Mainente
How does this look?
8 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:https://youtube.com/shorts/DuuNlrpVudM?si=UY9ALT_udtgSkG59
https://youtube.com/shorts/jJN9Emwjc24?si=AX4wftZwhujkgP70
@Alessandro Mainente
How does this look?
Focus on depress first the shoulder blades....then extend at the shoulder.
@Alessandro Mainente
how does this look?
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
how does this look?
more depression...you should clearly see your neck...
@Alessandro Mainente
i think I understand now, how does this look?
17 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
i think I understand now, how does this look?
second one is clear the depression....and there is a story of this variation wich makes the depression harder...so hard that it is a wonderful variation to use to improve the depression on the dynamic muscleup.
I’ll make all my reps look like the second one
@Alessandro Mainente
testing for mastery
17 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
testing for mastery
nto bad REilly....strive to hold depression more in the negative phase...
@Alessandro Mainente
is this depression better in the negative?
10 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
is this depression better in the negative?
now is better...can you see a bit of "jerky movement" at the end of te negative? can you make this more fluid?
@Alessandro Mainente
How’s this look?
15 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
How’s this look?
Yes dfinitely...if you try a normal pullup after a set of these you will find that scapular stabilization is 30 times easier.
I tested my max pull-ups recently and I added 5 extra reps
9 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:I tested my max pull-ups recently and I added 5 extra reps
really????????????
I was at 24 in may and I recently repped out 29 clean pull-ups. My grip gave out at the end