This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS SE2
Started by Reilly Herbst, December 17, 2023 · 10 Replies · 69 Views
3 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:
hey Reilly....well for the back view of handstand you must move the legs a bit to your right...you're a bit inclined...
from the side view...you must align forst the hips directly over the hands...if not you tend to move the feet out of the vertical line...
I will work in this, thank you!
https://youtube.com/shorts/Z-G7zzAh8Qg?si=NZDkOph4fyFljq7E
https://youtube.com/shorts/Vh69aLOKv2U?si=eDyM9LH_ImPLI7EF
@Alessandro Mainente
how does this look?
15 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:https://youtube.com/shorts/Z-G7zzAh8Qg?si=NZDkOph4fyFljq7E
https://youtube.com/shorts/Vh69aLOKv2U?si=eDyM9LH_ImPLI7EF
@Alessandro Mainente
how does this look?
better....still some work to do. once you can do some more second you can evalutate to work to the side so that you can correct yourself real time.
17 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:
still improving....very nice...have you ever tried to externally rottre the upper arm while in the handstand position. if you do it properly the rounded back magically appears. if you do it correctly you will see:
- the inner elbow pointing forward
- the first 2 fingers of the hands leaving the floor
- while the weight moves to the outer palm.
https://youtube.com/shorts/I2MMX6IsJvo?si=lukPOc4t6AW86wbA
https://youtube.com/shorts/QKxg2jCtiG8?si=gaqM48EnNuXeK5KQ
I worked on externally rotating my upper arms and felt a difference
4 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:https://youtube.com/shorts/I2MMX6IsJvo?si=lukPOc4t6AW86wbA
https://youtube.com/shorts/QKxg2jCtiG8?si=gaqM48EnNuXeK5KQ
I worked on externally rotating my upper arms and felt a difference
that's not easy...now consider that the middle traps , levator scapulae and rombhoids are the biggest antagonist of the external rotation. note that it is ot the external rotation itself but it leads to a better overhead protraction...
Do you think I’m ready to move on to the next progression?
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:Do you think I’m ready to move on to the next progression?
yes, the long terms details can be refined when you can hold the handstand , add details and correct them while eventually adjust the position...