This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bridge

Started by Reilly Herbst, October 24, 2023 · 5 Replies · 48 Views

Reilly Herbst

My elevated bridge is improving a lot but when I do the wall walks I can’t get my hands to the ground. Is this a lack of shoulder flexion?

 

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

My elevated bridge is improving a lot but when I do the wall walks I can’t get my hands to the ground. Is this a lack of shoulder flexion?

 

it is a lack of 3 factors:

- enough active shoulder flexion

- enough active spine extension

- enough general passive spine extension (thoracic plus lumbar).

 

Reilly Herbst

What’s the best way to correct these? Just to be patient and do the bridge series every week?

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

What’s the best way to correct these? Just to be patient and do the bridge series every week?

yes....how far you are from the floor bridge?

Reilly Herbst

The elevated bridge I showed in the video is how far away, I’ll keep being patient and working on it!

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

The elevated bridge I showed in the video is how far away, I’ll keep being patient and working on it!

yes definitely...