This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Switch sidea for reps meaning?

Started by Botond Orban, October 19, 2023 · 4 Replies · 48 Views

Botond Orban

At “A25: Single Leg Front Lever”:

“Continue to switch sides for reps, showing full control in each single leg straddle front lever before descending.”

Does this mean that I need to do with both left and right to count as one rep?

Or does it mean that left counts as one then right side as 2 …

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Botond Orban said:

At “A25: Single Leg Front Lever”:

“Continue to switch sides for reps, showing full control in each single leg straddle front lever before descending.”

Does this mean that I need to do with both left and right to count as one rep?

Or does it mean that left counts as one then right side as 2 …

 

 

 

hey Botond...yes...

Botond Orban
On 10/19/2023 at 11:37 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

hey Botond...yes...

So:

- I raise to horizontal with one foot to the knee

- keep it there for 10 secs

- then I switch legs keeping myself horizontal then

- keep it there for 10 more secs with my other foot to the knee than the previous

?

Holding there for 20 secs is too much Incab varely hold for 12 secs…

 

 

Sorry, from the context I couldn’t conclude the yes what was referreing to.

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Botond Orban said:

So:

- I raise to horizontal with one foot to the knee

- keep it there for 10 secs

- then I switch legs keeping myself horizontal then

- keep it there for 10 more secs with my other foot to the knee than the previous

?

Holding there for 20 secs is too much Incab varely hold for 12 secs…

 

 

Sorry, from the context I couldn’t conclude the yes what was referreing to.

 

MY suggestion is to take your max hold and split the hold in the 2 legs...

Botond Orban
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

MY suggestion is to take your max hold and split the hold in the 2 legs...

Absolutely a good idea :)