This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rc pe8

Started by Reilly Herbst, October 17, 2023 · 10 Replies · 65 Views

Reilly Herbst

How does this look

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Reilly Herbst said:

How does this look

Hey Reilly , there seems to be the issue of the negative....the first thing that should be do is shoulder depression with locked elbow..then you can pull...

Reilly Herbst

Does this look better?

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Does this look better?

more depression....look this idea: you must see all of your neck before beginning to flex at the elbow..

Reilly Herbst

Just to be clear it’s the negative part of the pull-up where I need more depression?

Reilly Herbst

I think I understand what your looking for, how’s this? I’m strongly depressing in the negative and before I begin my pull.

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/26/2023 at 3:38 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

Just to be clear it’s the negative part of the pull-up where I need more depression?

yes.

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

I think I understand what your looking for, how’s this? I’m strongly depressing in the negative and before I begin my pull.

now the negative is fine but at the end of the negative relax the shoulder....every rep begins with shoulder relaxed and ends with shoulder relaxed.

Reilly Herbst

Perfect! I’ll get it next workout! Thank you 

Reilly Herbst

Is this what your looking for?

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Is this what your looking for?

perfect....in this way you can omaintain tension thourgh the lat during all the negative fase and buuild up strenght in the bottom part of the next rep.