Hi coaches
Could you please provide some feedback on E1 and associated mobility exercise. Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Barry Thorn, October 7, 2023 · 10 Replies · 54 Views
Hi coaches
Could you please provide some feedback on E1 and associated mobility exercise. Thanks.
Hi coaches
Could you please give me some pointers on the mobility exercise and wrist strengthening exercises?
Thanks
On 10/7/2023 at 5:57 PM, Barry Thorn said:Hi coaches
Could you please provide some feedback on E1 and associated mobility exercise. Thanks.
hey Barry, well the headstand is ok...while in the mobility you must lean with the upper body so that the upper body is inclined.
4 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Hi coaches
Could you please give me some pointers on the mobility exercise and wrist strengthening exercises?
Thanks
Hey Barry gnenerally spraking strive to slow down the execution and think about working with wrists muscles rather than shoulders muscles...thst' now something that is easy to do...but you can feel it.
Hi coaches
Could you please advise on how the iM is coming along? Thanks!
3 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Hi coaches
Could you please advise on how the iM is coming along? Thanks!
hey BARRY, THE 24 '' MARK IS OK...with more upper body inclination.
Thanks Alessandro. I felt some muscles in the upper back engage for the first time at that point to more actively pull into flexion. So, perhaps that's the queue for future practice.
Hi Alessandro
Could you please give me some feedback on how the iM is coming along please?
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa2QzBGSSevyUh1jaw?e=SwPJx0
Thanks
Barry
15 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Hi Alessandro
Could you please give me some feedback on how the iM is coming along please?
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa2QzBGSSevyUh1jaw?e=SwPJx0
Thanks
Barry
that's not bad at all... a bit more of shoulder flexion....only for my curiosity...how is your brigde? are you following the the thoracic stretch series?
Hi Alessandro
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, I'm following the thoracic stretch series but my bridge is not good. I'm pretty tight through the shoulders I guess.
I'm having to tread a bit carefully with the seated shoulder flexion exercise. I'm getting some muscle strain in the anterior deltoid as I pull the shoulder into flexion.
So, just going once a week with it and letting the pain subside before trying it again.
9 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Hi Alessandro
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, I'm following the thoracic stretch series but my bridge is not good. I'm pretty tight through the shoulders I guess.
I'm having to tread a bit carefully with the seated shoulder flexion exercise. I'm getting some muscle strain in the anterior deltoid as I pull the shoulder into flexion.
So, just going once a week with it and letting the pain subside before trying it again.
that's makes sense..