Hi all
Could you please provide some feedback on my full squat and leg circle associated mobility.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa2F1tE0RYvkBXCqQp
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa2FwhFnsoKloNzaDb
Thanks
Barry
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Barry Thorn, October 1, 2023 · 8 Replies · 39 Views
Hi all
Could you please provide some feedback on my full squat and leg circle associated mobility.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa2F1tE0RYvkBXCqQp
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa2FwhFnsoKloNzaDb
Thanks
Barry
3 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Hi all
Could you please provide some feedback on my full squat and leg circle associated mobility.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa2F1tE0RYvkBXCqQp
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa2FwhFnsoKloNzaDb
Thanks
Barry
Hey Barry...i think that the squat are good...on the leg circles...you can for sure improe the range of motion...
Thanks Alessandro.
Can I ask a couple of questions please.
1. Should I stick with the the full squat until I have reached the required range of motion?
2. What focus areas can you suggest for mobility improvement?
Thanks again.
12 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Thanks Alessandro.
Can I ask a couple of questions please.
1. Should I stick with the the full squat until I have reached the required range of motion?
2. What focus areas can you suggest for mobility improvement?
Thanks again.
hey barry, for the first question you can move on because the minimu range of motion still exists but i suggest to work with some exercises from the middle split course..do you have the full subscription?
I do! Thanks Alessandro.
20 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:I do! Thanks Alessandro.
If you have the full subscription i can tell you some specific work to do because some exercises are in the stretch courses...
Thanks. What would you suggest?
14 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Thanks. What would you suggest?
piriformis stretch from the middle split course...daily
Perfect. Thanks Alessandro.