This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL progressions form check.

Started by Remya Rajalakshmi, September 25, 2023 · 9 Replies · 57 Views

Remya Rajalakshmi

SL B2 5x10 last set form check. Please let me know your review.  This is the first time I am posting this progression for form check. 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Remya Rajalakshmi said:

SL B2 5x10 last set form check. Please let me know your review.  This is the first time I am posting this progression for form check. 

 

 

Hey Remya...hte main tip for now is to try to push the elbows behind you all the time...if not you tend to reach the floor because you move the upper arm rathern than twisting at the column.

Remya Rajalakshmi
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Remya...hte main tip for now is to try to push the elbows behind you all the time...if not you tend to reach the floor because you move the upper arm rathern than twisting at the column.

Thanks Alessandro, yeah I can feel that when I am actually executing the workout and tend to correct when I realize that. This is more common when I am holding my weight on right elbows and twisting from left to right. 
 

Remya 

Remya Rajalakshmi

Hi GB coaches:

Please review my form on SL progression B2 5x10 last set.

Thanks a lot for your support. 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Remya Rajalakshmi said:

Hi GB coaches:

Please review my form on SL progression B2 5x10 last set.

Thanks a lot for your support. 

hey Remya, well you have to crunch less and twist more, i mean to strive to reach the lower hand with the upper elbow.

Remya Rajalakshmi
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

hey Remya, well you have to crunch less and twist more, i mean to strive to reach the lower hand with the upper elbow.

Does it look good enough ?  I did feel a more targeted burn in the obliques more with the conscious effort to resist the crunch and twist the column.  

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Remya Rajalakshmi said:

Does it look good enough ?  I did feel a more targeted burn in the obliques more with the conscious effort to resist the crunch and twist the column.  

NICELY DONE...now strive to reach lower because you twist and not because you adduct the upper arm using the chest!

Remya Rajalakshmi
On 5/21/2025 at 6:01 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

NICELY DONE...now strive to reach lower because you twist and not because you adduct the upper arm using the chest!

 

Please review my latest form.

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Remya Rajalakshmi said:

 

Please review my latest form.

Thanks!

There is still a room for improvement. try to twist the hips as less as you can!

Remya Rajalakshmi
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

There is still a room for improvement. try to twist the hips as less as you can!

Got it! Thanks for the feedback. Let me get back after some practice.