This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Only one stretching session in a week

Started by Valeriy Baibossynov, September 12, 2023 · 0 Replies · 38 Views

Valeriy Baibossynov

Hi, I currently trying to finish foundation level 1, together with stretching - thoracic bridge. I've maid significant progress and my elevated bridge is getting much better then it was before. I am stretching once a week for 3 month. I am thinking should I continue doing this series or switching to something else. I don't have time and focus for one more session, I tried also front split series but I can't be consistent with two stretching sessions per week. 
 

I need lower body flexibility as well so I am thinking about switching from bridge to front split. Is it good idea? Or should stick to bridge for a lot more ? I am really worried about losing a current progress. 

If there is any approach that works for most of people I would really follow it. Really looking for advice how to maintain progress and when to move on from one stretch to another