This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
RC/SE2 (Czech 2)
Started by Awais Muzaffar, August 25, 2023 · 8 Replies · 103 Views
7 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:
not bad....
here follows my suggestion after have been reaching 100 students with the one arm pullup: in the long terms if you help too much one side with the other you will finish with a lack progression. in order to avoid that i suggest a general strenght exercise on the ligth days of the rope climibng like weighted pullup in the range of 8 and 10 rm.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm looking forward to adding weighted pullups.
Currently, my pull schedule is:
Workout A
1st: FL static work
2nd: RC work (reduced sets & reps)
Workout B
1st: FL dynamic work
2nd: RC work (reduced sets & reps)
Workout C
1st: RC work
2nd: FL work (reduced)
Shall I add 1 set of weighted pull ups at the end of Workout A and B?
22 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Thanks for the suggestion! I'm looking forward to adding weighted pullups.
Currently, my pull schedule is:Workout A
1st: FL static work
2nd: RC work (reduced sets & reps)
Workout B
1st: FL dynamic work
2nd: RC work (reduced sets & reps)
Workout C
1st: RC work
2nd: FL work (reduced)
Shall I add 1 set of weighted pull ups at the end of Workout A and B?
if you are on 3 days a week probably you must switch as follows:
Workout A - monday
1st: FL static work (heavy session)
2nd: rc light session
Workout B - wednesdy
1st: weigthed pullup (heavy session)
2nd: dynamic fl work (medium to light session)
Workout C - fruday
1st: RC work (heavy session)
2nd: FL work (light session)
there are only 2 ways to make this schedule useful:
monday- wed-friday
tues - thurs - sat
everything situation whre you traing 2 days in a rows is going to be a failure.
Thanks for the adjusted routine. I'am hoping to follow as you have written.
On weigthed pullup days (heavy session) should I aim for 8-10 reps with a minimum of 4 sets? My only concern here is burning myself out to do the 2nd exercise of half front pulls (fl/se10).
Thank you.
16 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Thanks for the adjusted routine. I'am hoping to follow as you have written.
On weigthed pullup days (heavy session) should I aim for 8-10 reps with a minimum of 4 sets? My only concern here is burning myself out to do the 2nd exercise of half front pulls (fl/se10).
Thank you.
No, the 8-10 rm is the range of the load. then you do conservative 4x4 or 5x5 with the 10rm.
Got it. Thanks!
Hi,
Should I always strive for fully 100% relaxed scapulae at the bottom position before initiating the pull-up? I've noticed that sometimes I rush, and my scapulae are only about 50% relaxed before I start pulling up again. While achieving full relaxation may cost me 2 reps in subsequent sets, it could be beneficial in the long run.
Here's a video demonstrating my attempt to fully relax each time:
8 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Hi,
Should I always strive for fully 100% relaxed scapulae at the bottom position before initiating the pull-up? I've noticed that sometimes I rush, and my scapulae are only about 50% relaxed before I start pulling up again. While achieving full relaxation may cost me 2 reps in subsequent sets, it could be beneficial in the long run.
Here's a video demonstrating my attempt to fully relax each time:
the full relaxation allows you to better begin the next rep with a full range of motion. int his way you can build upp coordination and strenght through all the range of motion.