This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help with planche leans

Started by Oliver Croft, August 24, 2023 · 8 Replies · 60 Views

Oliver Croft

Hi,

I need help with planche leans. I don't know how far I need to lean. In the video I am wearing a strap at belly-button level. It hangs 1-2cm just behind my hands.

How far forward do I need to lean? 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Hi,

I need help with planche leans. I don't know how far I need to lean. In the video I am wearing a strap at belly-button level. It hangs 1-2cm just behind my hands.

How far forward do I need to lean? 

Personaly...you sohould aim for the straps that hides in betwen the hands...

Oliver Croft

Ok thanks Alessandro.

Oliver Croft

Any improvement? I am finding these really hard....

Alessandro Mainente
On 12/25/2023 at 8:50 AM, Oliver Croft said:

Any improvement? I am finding these really hard....

the form is good, the lean is nice....nothing to say

Oliver Croft

Great! That's great news!

 

Ok I will build up to the full 5x30s with this lean....

Oliver Croft

I have been practising my planche leans. What do you think?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

I have been practising my planche leans. What do you think?

 

 

Nothing to say.....very nice work.

Oliver Croft

YES! I can do it!