I’d like a form check please
PE
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1r5vqeqnvrhz4i/2023-07-22 17.13.49.mov?dl=0
iM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fw4pgwkzpl8w50/2023-07-22 17.14.36.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, July 23, 2023 · 3 Replies · 40 Views
I’d like a form check please
PE
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1r5vqeqnvrhz4i/2023-07-22 17.13.49.mov?dl=0
iM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fw4pgwkzpl8w50/2023-07-22 17.14.36.mov?dl=0
thank you!
4 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:I’d like a form check please
PE
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1r5vqeqnvrhz4i/2023-07-22 17.13.49.mov?dl=0
iM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fw4pgwkzpl8w50/2023-07-22 17.14.36.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Hey Giulio the only one suggestion for the PE is to reach the stall bar with the legs...so twist a bit more...
and...for the IM....it needs some work...
The iM was really bad, here I do it with more focus:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1e3yzfynxt92nv/2023-07-26 18.24.28.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
18 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:The iM was really bad, here I do it with more focus:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1e3yzfynxt92nv/2023-07-26 18.24.28.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
Hey Giulio, strive to be symmetrical in the IM...focus on the same angle of the knee.