This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE3 Elevated Rows form check

Started by Manuel Zapata, July 14, 2023 · 5 Replies · 63 Views

Manuel Zapata

Hey GB team.

I just moved from ground rows to elevated Rows.

 

I believe my form is correct but not sure. Would love some feedback.

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:

Hey GB team.

I just moved from ground rows to elevated Rows.

 

I believe my form is correct but not sure. Would love some feedback.

 

Hi MANUEL, lower a bit more the rings so that h rings are at the same height of the feet support.

Manuel Zapata

Hi Alessandro,

I think I fixed it here.

What do you think?

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:

Hi Alessandro,

I think I fixed it here.

What do you think?

side view is fine....check yourself from the back for symmetry.

Manuel Zapata

I filmed myself from the back. What do you think?

 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:

I filmed myself from the back. What do you think?

 

strive to hold the elbows closer to the upper body..