Hi, I’d like a form check please:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zn2zyxyeic8sslt/2023-07-12 17.03.33.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, July 12, 2023 · 3 Replies · 25 Views
Hi, I’d like a form check please:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zn2zyxyeic8sslt/2023-07-12 17.03.33.mov?dl=0
thank you!
4 minutes ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, I’d like a form check please:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zn2zyxyeic8sslt/2023-07-12 17.03.33.mov?dl=0
thank you!
hey Giulio...the only correction is to open more the shoulder angle!
Is this better @Alessandro Mainente?
also, is the iM ok?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eh4yz99wds3b84y/2023-07-22 16.57.20.mov?dl=0
thank you!
4 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Is this better @Alessandro Mainente?
also, is the iM ok?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eh4yz99wds3b84y/2023-07-22 16.57.20.mov?dl=0
thank you!
the IM is fine...
if you want a personal detail....the bodyline is achieved by a little balance between hips flexor that hold the feet up and the glutes that extedn at the hips---so the idea is to think about pull the heels down until they are at 1 cm from the floor..