This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP A6 - Dip

Started by Michael Schwartz Schwartz, July 9, 2023 · 1 Replies · 20 Views

Michael Schwartz Schwartz

My shoulder mobility is not amazing, so I'm progressing very slowly on the dips - want to check my form to make sure I'm ok on the dip part, you can ignore the shoulder circles for now. I'm most concerned about not stressing the shoulder joint more than I "should", especially at the lower end of the range.

https://youtube.com/shorts/r_4lsluM8Tc

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Michael Schwartz Schwartz said:

My shoulder mobility is not amazing, so I'm progressing very slowly on the dips - want to check my form to make sure I'm ok on the dip part, you can ignore the shoulder circles for now. I'm most concerned about not stressing the shoulder joint more than I "should", especially at the lower end of the range.

https://youtube.com/shorts/r_4lsluM8Tc

hey MIchael, they are good!