Hi, I’d like a form check please:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ay32wxu1onxp0e/2023-06-22 17.36.41.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, June 22, 2023 · 5 Replies · 47 Views
Hi, I’d like a form check please:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ay32wxu1onxp0e/2023-06-22 17.36.41.mov?dl=0
thank you!
On 6/22/2023 at 5:44 PM, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, I’d like a form check please:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ay32wxu1onxp0e/2023-06-22 17.36.41.mov?dl=0
thank you!
HI giulio, stop the video at 11'' and then at 21''. skip from 11 to 21..can you see that something have changed? if this happens...you are simply training 2 different exercises. the set should stop when form changes.
Hi Alessandro, what happens is that after the first 10 seconds or so I start to think that the set feels quite manageable and that I should try to increase the lean and then as I try I lose equilibrium and protraction.
The funny thing is that the increase in lean is barely noticeable anyway.
By the way, is the lean acceptable or do I need to work to increase it?
Thank you!
17 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi Alessandro, what happens is that after the first 10 seconds or so I start to think that the set feels quite manageable and that I should try to increase the lean and then as I try I lose equilibrium and protraction.
The funny thing is that the increase in lean is barely noticeable anyway.
By the way, is the lean acceptable or do I need to work to increase it?
Thank you!
BUt if you increase the lean:
- you are increasing the intensity over the set, it is like to have someone putting on some more weight on the barbell as you procede in the final reps of the set of a barbell curl or benchpress
- you are increasing the absolute intensity of the exercise in general so you can expect the quality to decrease over the set and over the all remaining sets/seconds.
- you can expect to reduce the amount of seconds that you can perform during the following sets.
so basically you are changing paramters during a training session.
trust me...
that's the worst strategy...
New try @Alessandro Mainente
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwycpb480v1uws8/2023-07-05 18.02.01.mov?dl=0
thank you!
2 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:New try @Alessandro Mainente
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwycpb480v1uws8/2023-07-05 18.02.01.mov?dl=0thank you!
much much better