This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form Check FL A2 Bend Hollow Body Rock 4x24

Started by Remya Rajalakshmi, June 10, 2023 · 2 Replies · 21 Views

Remya Rajalakshmi

Hi Alessandro:

It is great to get some quality feedback  and I am inspired to put the other exercises as well as often I can. Kindly let me know your feedback.

First set:

Last set:

Thanks a lot! 

By the way my name is "Krishnan"   :) and I happened to create the login of coursework under my wife's (Remya Rajalakshmi) name. I don't see a way to update it although primarily I am using it now. Having said that  I  really don't mind at all to be called Remya and may not intend to clarify every time I post something :) .

Thanks

Krishnan 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Remya Rajalakshmi said:

Hi Alessandro:

It is great to get some quality feedback  and I am inspired to put the other exercises as well as often I can. Kindly let me know your feedback.

First set:

Last set:

Thanks a lot! 

By the way my name is "Krishnan"   :) and I happened to create the login of coursework under my wife's (Remya Rajalakshmi) name. I don't see a way to update it although primarily I am using it now. Having said that  I  really don't mind at all to be called Remya and may not intend to clarify every time I post something :) .

Thanks

Krishnan 

Hi Krishnan, the body tension is very good. I would open the hips a bit more.

Remya Rajalakshmi

Thanks once again for the feedback. Will try these next time with that in mind.