This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How often to do SLS work?

Started by David Pardy 340028, May 31, 2023 · 2 Replies · 75 Views

David Pardy 340028

I'm currently working on a routine tailored to my own current level of fitness and motivation.

Just wondering if it's worth doing SLS twice per week?  It is the only dedicated strength work in the GymFit repertoire outside of the Stretch routines (which I don't own and I'm no longer subscribed).  Outside of GymFit I do some trampolining and bouldering.

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, David Pardy 340028 said:

I'm currently working on a routine tailored to my own current level of fitness and motivation.

Just wondering if it's worth doing SLS twice per week?  It is the only dedicated strength work in the GymFit repertoire outside of the Stretch routines (which I don't own and I'm no longer subscribed).  Outside of GymFit I do some trampolining and bouldering.

Hi David, if you do regularly trampoline and bouldering work i would stay with once a week.

David Pardy 340028

Thanks Alex!