This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A14: Low Bridge Single leg - can't get it

Started by Michael Schwartz Schwartz, May 14, 2023 · 1 Replies · 20 Views

Michael Schwartz Schwartz

I was doing a pretty good low bridge in A13.

Now that I've progressed to A14, I can't even figure out how I would get one leg off the ground. I can rock from toes to heels, and push a bit higher, but can't get a leg up. Any hints? Should I go back to A13 (The Kip part is relatively easy for me - I don't have any issues with that)?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Michael Schwartz Schwartz said:

I was doing a pretty good low bridge in A13.

Now that I've progressed to A14, I can't even figure out how I would get one leg off the ground. I can rock from toes to heels, and push a bit higher, but can't get a leg up. Any hints? Should I go back to A13 (The Kip part is relatively easy for me - I don't have any issues with that)?

 

 

Hi Mchael, also here cna you show your execution please?