This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A6 - Single Arm Bent Cat

Started by Michael Schwartz Schwartz, May 14, 2023 · 1 Replies · 32 Views

Michael Schwartz Schwartz

When I do the single arm bent cat, it feels like I am banging my arm against my shoulder. It creates an unpleasant sensation and I'm worried will irritate the shoulder.

I am focused on PPT, but maybe there is another cue I'm missing (or maybe I'm doing it right and the feeling is correct - I know my shoulder mobility is not yet amazing). I don't totally understand "pull the ribs in", but I think I'm doing that too.

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Michael Schwartz Schwartz said:

When I do the single arm bent cat, it feels like I am banging my arm against my shoulder. It creates an unpleasant sensation and I'm worried will irritate the shoulder.

I am focused on PPT, but maybe there is another cue I'm missing (or maybe I'm doing it right and the feeling is correct - I know my shoulder mobility is not yet amazing). I don't totally understand "pull the ribs in", but I think I'm doing that too.

Hi Michael, the proper solution is to show your execution...