This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE6

Started by Reilly Herbst, May 6, 2023 · 9 Replies · 82 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

hey Reilly, maybe it is only yhre view...but as you beign the movement the first thing that i notice is that your shoulder are elevating...it's the view or it is happening?

Reilly Herbst

Next workout I’ll film from a different angle!

Reilly Herbst

I will film from a different angle next workout

Reilly Herbst

How does this look from this view?

Alessandro Mainente
23 minutes ago, Reilly Herbst said:

How does this look from this view?

I would drive the elbows a bit more backward.

Reilly Herbst

Is this better?

 

Ill post a side view next week

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/21/2023 at 2:17 AM, Reilly Herbst said:

Is this better?

 

Ill post a side view next week

yes...you can also lean a bit forward so that you can mix shoulder and tricep strenght.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/28/2023 at 12:10 AM, Reilly Herbst said:

 

very nice!