This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE2

Started by Miquel Malet Casas, May 3, 2023 · 3 Replies · 43 Views

Miquel Malet Casas

Hey there, 

As I said in this post, I'm struggling to progress through pushups and ground rows. Alessandro asked me to post a video to check my form, here it is for ground rows: 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:

Hey there, 

As I said in this post, I'm struggling to progress through pushups and ground rows. Alessandro asked me to post a video to check my form, here it is for ground rows: 

 

 

 

Hey Miquel, i'm sorry but the 45° does not really help me. i need a side view...

Miquel Malet Casas

This is long overdue, my apologies. I managed to progress to 4x12.

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:

This is long overdue, my apologies. I managed to progress to 4x12.

 

 

 

 

nice work here.