Hey there,
As I said in this post, I'm struggling to progress through pushups and ground rows. Alessandro asked me to post a video to check my form, here it is for ground rows:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Miquel Malet Casas, May 3, 2023 · 3 Replies · 43 Views
Hey there,
As I said in this post, I'm struggling to progress through pushups and ground rows. Alessandro asked me to post a video to check my form, here it is for ground rows:
20 hours ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:Hey there,
As I said in this post, I'm struggling to progress through pushups and ground rows. Alessandro asked me to post a video to check my form, here it is for ground rows:
Hey Miquel, i'm sorry but the 45° does not really help me. i need a side view...
This is long overdue, my apologies. I managed to progress to 4x12.
1 hour ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:This is long overdue, my apologies. I managed to progress to 4x12.
nice work here.