Hi there, is this a good form for the sls pe1 (I'm especially not sure for the integrated mobility) ?
I hope the camera angle is good enough to judge
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Henri Kreizel, May 3, 2023 · 2 Replies · 11 Views
Hi there, is this a good form for the sls pe1 (I'm especially not sure for the integrated mobility) ?
I hope the camera angle is good enough to judge
22 hours ago, Henri Kreizel said:Hi there, is this a good form for the sls pe1 (I'm especially not sure for the integrated mobility) ?
I hope the camera angle is good enough to judge
Hey henri, for the IM it is important to see the position of the feet of the upper leg but the view does not pormitt it.
Oh sorry, I'll shoot it again