This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE1 form check

Started by Henri Kreizel, May 1, 2023 · 3 Replies · 22 Views

Henri Kreizel

Hi everyone, can I have a form check please ?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Henri Kreizel said:

Hi everyone, can I have a form check please ?

 

 

Hey Henri, from what i can see you must flex a bit more your thoracic spine on the hollowed position . sometime flexing the neck is controversial and it not reflext the proper activation. keep the neck neutral and strive to leave the floor with the scapulae.

Henri Kreizel

Hi Alessandro, thank you a lot for the form checks !

I'll try to do better next week

Btw, is it better to stick to week 1 programing until I have good form and then increase the number of repetitions or can I start to increase it while improving my form ? 

 

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Henri Kreizel said:

Hi Alessandro, thank you a lot for the form checks !

I'll try to do better next week

Btw, is it better to stick to week 1 programing until I have good form and then increase the number of repetitions or can I start to increase it while improving my form ? 

 

yes, technique first.