Looking for a video

Started by Chris Hansen, June 26, 2010 · 6 Replies · 4,710 Views

Chris Hansen

Hello,

Has anyone seen the one video, I think it's a BJJ guy, but he drops back into a bridge, does some upside down pushups, kicks his feet over and goes across the room like that.

I saw it once on youtube but haven't been able to find it again. I probably just don't know what search terms to use.

Thanks.

Guest

I'm pretty sure it has been posted on the forum actually, but I can't remember where and neither do I remember who the guy in the video was... sorry! But it's probably buried somewhere either in the Community forum or the Joint Prep forum...

IvanPS

I too remember the video being posted. It was something about being very flexible and agile altough he is a big guy.

Chris Hansen

I think I found it!

I searched for reverse pushup and kept surfing through different videos until I recognized it.

Neal Winkler

I'm more impressed by Ido's.

jGKhlWbbhgs

Seiji

My kung fu school made us do bridge work. Of course, we called it the Iron Bridge.

We just held bridges for 10s, 20s, and then 30s, but some of us began messing around with it by doing push ups, one arm, one leg, etc. Don't try the one arm and one leg at the same time though... just a warning. :D

Chris Hansen
trianglechoke7 said:
I'm more impressed by Ido's.

jGKhlWbbhgs

I actually like both videos but for different reasons. They're both on my long-term to-do list.