Hi, I’d like a form check:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xqa7teg2kk22tv/2023-04-05 18.13.23.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, April 5, 2023 · 6 Replies · 59 Views
Hi, I’d like a form check:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xqa7teg2kk22tv/2023-04-05 18.13.23.mov?dl=0
thank you!
3 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, I’d like a form check:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xqa7teg2kk22tv/2023-04-05 18.13.23.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Hey Giulio...my suggestion is to work with sets of 10-12''...
Ok, i went back to sets of 12”, how did it look?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx4dtol3c1fyi5d/2023-04-16 18.12.56.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
2 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Ok, i went back to sets of 12”, how did it look?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx4dtol3c1fyi5d/2023-04-16 18.12.56.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
Hi Giulio...move the hips a bit lower...and keep the neck neutral. no reason to chin it.
Is this better @Alessandro Mainente?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0ui0cxytu6haul/2023-04-24 17.56.57.mov?dl=0
thank you!
14 minutes ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Is this better @Alessandro Mainente?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0ui0cxytu6haul/2023-04-24 17.56.57.mov?dl=0
thank you!
even lower...if you write a line between shoulders and heels then the hips should be centered.
New try @Alessandro Mainente
https://www.dropbox.com/s/07uucvb13qc83a3/2023-04-28 18.33.12.mov?dl=0
thank you!