This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Inch worm

Started by Vlada Y Bortnik, March 23, 2023 · 6 Replies · 30 Views

Vlada Y Bortnik

Hi,

Im confused by a couple of things

1. What does it mean to do 3 sets 25 feet each? It seems like it’s mostly standing in place

2. My legs are very tight. I have poor mobility. I’m not able to keep my feet together nor keep my feet flat. What’s the right adjustment to make?

 

Thank you

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Vlada Y Bortnik said:

Hi,

Im confused by a couple of things

1. What does it mean to do 3 sets 25 feet each? It seems like it’s mostly standing in place

2. My legs are very tight. I have poor mobility. I’m not able to keep my feet together nor keep my feet flat. What’s the right adjustment to make?

 

Thank you

Hi Vlada, i took a fast video to the video course, can you tell me pleas at what minute it says to do 3x25 feet each?

for the second question  the best solution is to post a video of your execution so that it is possible for me to have a clear vision of the technique.

Vlada Y Bortnik

image.jpg

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Vlada Y Bortnik said:

image.jpg

It meand to cover a distance of approximately 6-7 meters.

Vlada Y Bortnik

Right, but I don't understand how I can do that in the inch worm. It seems like a pretty stationary position with minimal movement of the arms only. 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Vlada Y Bortnik said:

Right, but I don't understand how I can do that in the inch worm. It seems like a pretty stationary position with minimal movement of the arms only. 

THe inch work is dynamic, you reach the long hollow position by walking with the hands, then you reach the starting position by walking with the feet closr to the hands. while doing tht you cover couple of meters of distance. doing this 3 times you've covered 9 meters.

Vlada Y Bortnik

Ah! That makes sense. Thank you