This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tuck Planche C10

Started by Mohsin Ehsan, March 20, 2023 · 2 Replies · 45 Views

Mohsin Ehsan

Hi, please verify the form below,

This was the 4th set of 4x10s. Not pushing to failure, fairly comfortable at this step, but I'm not sure what height my hips are supposed to be at.

In this set I kept my hips a little high, in my 3rd set I kept my hips a little lower. I usually just alternate high/low to build a feel for both since I'm not sure which one is more correct.

 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Mohsin Ehsan said:

Hi, please verify the form below,

This was the 4th set of 4x10s. Not pushing to failure, fairly comfortable at this step, but I'm not sure what height my hips are supposed to be at.

In this set I kept my hips a little high, in my 3rd set I kept my hips a little lower. I usually just alternate high/low to build a feel for both since I'm not sure which one is more correct.

 

Thanks

nice work. i would od some additional work for example retraction and protraction in the elevated plank lean position...

Mohsin Ehsan

Thanks, and will do. Adding protraction/retraction drills is a great idea