This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tight Tech Worker

Started by Michael 297434, March 2, 2023 · 1 Replies · 51 Views

Michael 297434

Hey all - I’ve tried some of the fundamentals program, but I find I’m too tight to do even the basic ones properly.  Should I still continue to repeat the first 5 or would my time be better spent working in as much of the restore series as possible?

Can I do each restore segment once a day or even twice a day on breaks from work or is there a limit to how much I should use it.

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Michael 297434 said:

Hey all - I’ve tried some of the fundamentals program, but I find I’m too tight to do even the basic ones properly.  Should I still continue to repeat the first 5 or would my time be better spent working in as much of the restore series as possible?

Can I do each restore segment once a day or even twice a day on breaks from work or is there a limit to how much I should use it.

HI Michael, the best solution in your case it is to go for restore series. i suggest to do DAILY the series where you have more limitations.