This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Phs pe8

Started by Reilly Herbst, February 13, 2023 · 14 Replies · 94 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

Hey Reilly, aim for the 5'' position all the time.

Bill Marr

Hey Alessandro:

What do you mean by 5" position? I am on this same exercise.

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Bill Marr said:

Hey Alessandro:

What do you mean by 5" position? I am on this same exercise.

The position of 5'' mark of the video.

Reilly Herbst

Is this looking better?

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Is this looking better?

Wonderful...keep in mind that this movement is pancake--is active pancake dependent...the better the pancake the easier the movement.

Reilly Herbst

Is my pancake flexibility holding me back in this movement? I feel like I haven’t made any progress in the past year

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Is my pancake flexibility holding me back in this movement? I feel like I haven’t made any progress in the past year

lovely form....and yes....i would say....pike rather than pancake...or better...pike with legs a bit straddled...

Reilly Herbst

Would weighted pike stretch be beneficial 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Would weighted pike stretch be beneficial 

i would end with acttive seated pike....

Reilly Herbst

Thank you Ill work on this 

Reilly Herbst

Do you mean I hold the top part of Pike pulses or just an active seated pike stretch 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Do you mean I hold the top part of Pike pulses or just an active seated pike stretch 

both of them....but also i suggest a 90° pancake...maybe even less

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

testing for mastery 

Alessandro Mainente
On 11/1/2024 at 11:55 AM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

testing for mastery 

nicely done.