I’ve just begun this exercise. For the mobility I’m trying the approach of using bands for support and will gradually take the, away as my strength improves. How do both look?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Iain McLean, February 10, 2023 · 3 Replies · 38 Views
I’ve just begun this exercise. For the mobility I’m trying the approach of using bands for support and will gradually take the, away as my strength improves. How do both look?
12 hours ago, Iain McLean said:I’ve just begun this exercise. For the mobility I’m trying the approach of using bands for support and will gradually take the, away as my strength improves. How do both look?
Very nice for both of them...
I’m at mastery for the PE and have continued to lighten the band on the Nordic curl. Going to jump to a lighter band soon.
Nordic
Negative Pistol
On 9/9/2023 at 1:47 PM, Iain McLean said:I’m at mastery for the PE and have continued to lighten the band on the Nordic curl. Going to jump to a lighter band soon.
Nordic
Negative Pistol
very moce, fpr the NLC strivr to hold the hips extended..