This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2 (ground rows) Form Check

Started by Manuel Zapata, February 2, 2023 · 1 Replies · 29 Views

Manuel Zapata

So, this are my ground rows currently.

 

It's taken me forever to get this far. I'm at 5X10 (I'm following a different progression form the program but it's because I need to go slower). 

 

This is my last set. I felt strong and it felt easy, but would love the feedback to see if I'm doing them correctly.
 

Hey

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:

So, this are my ground rows currently.

 

It's taken me forever to get this far. I'm at 5X10 (I'm following a different progression form the program but it's because I need to go slower). 

 

This is my last set. I felt strong and it felt easy, but would love the feedback to see if I'm doing them correctly.
 

Hey

Hey Manuel, nicely done, only one point...do not flex at the wrists....