Hey everyone, here is my current attempt at straddle ups:
I can comfortably do 4x12 now, so if form allows it I'll go through mastery and the next element soon. Let me know what you think
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Massimiliano Rossi, January 26, 2023 · 1 Replies · 28 Views
Hey everyone, here is my current attempt at straddle ups:
I can comfortably do 4x12 now, so if form allows it I'll go through mastery and the next element soon. Let me know what you think
2 hours ago, Massimiliano Rossi said:Hey everyone, here is my current attempt at straddle ups:
I can comfortably do 4x12 now, so if form allows it I'll go through mastery and the next element soon. Let me know what you think
![]()
Hi Massimiliano, only one tip: legs together at the beginning and at the end of every reps.