Hi, are we still supposed to go through the five sets of PE + iM without any rest in between?
I'm at 75% of bodyweight on the lunges and I'm breathing like a horse running for his life
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, January 14, 2023 · 3 Replies · 61 Views
Hi, are we still supposed to go through the five sets of PE + iM without any rest in between?
I'm at 75% of bodyweight on the lunges and I'm breathing like a horse running for his life
Hi Giulio, how are you?
I laughed when I saw the title of this post. I think you named it after my post on lunges a few weeks ago.
Hopefully someone will post a new topic titled: "Yet ANOTHER question on weighted lunges" Lol.
You're at 75%? That's great!
I'm just going through it with no rest in between sets. I think that's the intention of the program.
Hi Oliver,
yes you are right and it would be fun indeed if somebody else continued on this vein
I’m also doing this with no rest and I’m pretty sure this is how it is supposed to be but just wanted to make sure.
I’m at 5x3 and breathing like a locomotive!
6 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi Oliver,
yes you are right and it would be fun indeed if somebody else continued on this vein
![]()
I’m also doing this with no rest and I’m pretty sure this is how it is supposed to be but just wanted to make sure.
I’m at 5x3 and breathing like a locomotive!
If you are doing 5x3 you can do one side, then the other one then rest 1 minute. of course this is valid if the repetition are done with a decent tempo like 31x1..