Hi, I’d like a form check please, this is 50% of body weight
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uaka0bknnko3tpm/2022-12-04 17.25.25.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, December 6, 2022 · 3 Replies · 23 Views
Hi, I’d like a form check please, this is 50% of body weight
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uaka0bknnko3tpm/2022-12-04 17.25.25.mov?dl=0
thank you!
8 minutes ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, I’d like a form check please, this is 50% of body weight
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uaka0bknnko3tpm/2022-12-04 17.25.25.mov?dl=0
thank you!
very nice.
Thank you @Alessandro Mainente
My plan is to add 1kg per month as long as it continue to feel easy as I've been doing for the last year.
The long term goal is to have the load reach body-weight, right?
4 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Thank you @Alessandro Mainente
![]()
My plan is to add 1kg per month as long as it continue to feel easy as I've been doing for the last year.
The long term goal is to have the load reach body-weight, right?
yes....long term