Hi GymFit team!
Is there a way that I can view the workouts that are there for the week ahead? Or is the only view, the current week?
Thanks so much,
Arif
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Arif Vakil, November 24, 2022 · 2 Replies · 28 Views
Hi GymFit team!
Is there a way that I can view the workouts that are there for the week ahead? Or is the only view, the current week?
Thanks so much,
Arif
2 hours ago, Arif Vakil said:Hi GymFit team!
Is there a way that I can view the workouts that are there for the week ahead? Or is the only view, the current week?
Thanks so much,
Arif
Hi Arif, i do not know precisely how the system updates the schedule but i do not think that it is accessible.
Thanks, Alessandro! Yeah, it doesn't seem there is a way. I was just double checking in case I was missing a trick.
Cheers!