This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP-PE 10 Form Check

Started by Massimiliano Rossi, November 14, 2022 · 2 Replies · 30 Views

Massimiliano Rossi

Hey everyone, would appreciate if you can rate my form on the Undergrip Koreans.

I'm very close to achieving mastery for them so would be nice to know if I'm on the right track. 

Filmed them both from front and side view, pardon me the lighting but it was filmed at night..

Side view: https://youtu.be/mN7EtXm9SX4 

 

Front view: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jPdo3Sln2cI 

Let me know what you think!

 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Massimiliano Rossi said:

Hey everyone, would appreciate if you can rate my form on the Undergrip Koreans.

I'm very close to achieving mastery for them so would be nice to know if I'm on the right track. 

Filmed them both from front and side view, pardon me the lighting but it was filmed at night..

Side view: https://youtu.be/mN7EtXm9SX4 

 

Front view: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jPdo3Sln2cI 

Let me know what you think!

 

Hey Massimiliano...the only one point is to hold the knees locked out and the legs together!

Massimiliano Rossi
51 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Massimiliano...the only one point is to hold the knees locked out and the legs together!

Got it! Will fix this, thanks!