This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Fl pe6

Started by Reilly Herbst, November 12, 2022 · 25 Replies · 208 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

nice body tension....well done!

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

It is not bad at all....strive to hold the same angle...especially at the end or closer to the end you tend to move a bit too much at the hips...

Reilly Herbst

Does this look better?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Does this look better?

yes...keppe in mind 2 details....angle st the shoulders...should be always the same and 2- thoracic flexion should always the same.

Reilly Herbst

How does this look?

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

How does this look?

hey Reilly you can notice if you look closer that you do a sequence of 2 movements:

- close the chest

- open the chest

if you consider this from the POV of the spine is a loss of flexion...but the ley is the opposite. hold the tension while rolling...

Reilly Herbst

Does this look better? I can feel the difference engaging my core the whole set.

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Does this look better? I can feel the difference engaging my core the whole set.

that's another world...you got my suggestion perfectly!

Reilly Herbst

Testing for mastery 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Testing for mastery 

that's a good work...

i suggest morte amplitude...i mean...since it ia roll..the strenum should have more range of motion bewteen bottom and top movement.

Reilly Herbst

Does this look better 

Alessandro Mainente
50 minutes ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Does this look better 

yes, defintely

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

yes ... about at the half of the sets...i suggest to work with multiple set around this number....the half.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

so I would add a couple of sets of 30 reps in another workout?

Alessandro Mainente
On 3/16/2024 at 8:44 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

so I would add a couple of sets of 30 reps in another workout?

how's your schedule now?

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

I only train each once a week,

Monday: upper body, middle splits

tuesday: TB

wednesday: core

thursday: FS

friday: handstand 

Saturday: legs

sunday: off

should I add hollow body rocks in another workout?

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

I only train each once a week,

Monday: upper body, middle splits

tuesday: TB

wednesday: core

thursday: FS

friday: handstand 

Saturday: legs

sunday: off

should I add hollow body rocks in another workout?

yes definitely....

Reilly Herbst

Testing for mastery! This is my 5th set. Adding another session a week made all the difference

@Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Testing for mastery! This is my 5th set. Adding another session a week made all the difference

@Alessandro Mainente

stay with the element for 2 weeks more...then move on...

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

i think I got it!!! Finalyyyyyy

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

i think I got it!!! Finalyyyyyy

nice work...i can feel the effort...