This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

E11: Wrist Wall Handstand feedback

Started by George Traganidas 235308, November 2, 2022 · 4 Replies · 41 Views

George Traganidas 235308

Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?

 

 

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

You're off to a good start. Work on opening up your shoulder angle while pushing tall through your shoulders. How are your mobility exercises going?

George Traganidas 235308
3 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

You're off to a good start. Work on opening up your shoulder angle while pushing tall through your shoulders. How are your mobility exercises going?

Thanks for the feedback Jeff.

My shoulder mobility is not that great. I am working through the Bridge series every week but the progress is slow. Just to be clear, I should be elevating and protracting my shoulders more?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

Thanks for the feedback Jeff.

My shoulder mobility is not that great. I am working through the Bridge series every week but the progress is slow. Just to be clear, I should be elevating and protracting my shoulders more?

 

 

well... a good prortraction comes pretty natural when  the shoulder mobility is restored...

George Traganidas 235308
On 11/4/2022 at 2:51 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

well... a good prortraction comes pretty natural when  the shoulder mobility is restored...

Thanks. I will keep working on the handstands and mobility.