This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE21

Started by Awais Muzaffar, October 29, 2022 · 7 Replies · 72 Views

Awais Muzaffar

Hi coaches,

Anything to imrpove with these? I am making sure hips stay open and arms lock out.

set 1
set 2

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:

Hi coaches,

Anything to imrpove with these? I am making sure hips stay open and arms lock out.

set 1
set 2

Thanks!

Hey Awais, you can notice that as you extend the elbows your hips tend to drop...you should still push down like in a front lever..

Awais Muzaffar

Yeah - I really noticed that in the second set, second rep. I'll try to keep more tight.

Awais Muzaffar

Okay, so, this is a video of my best set today:


Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
On 11/2/2022 at 1:31 PM, Awais Muzaffar said:

Okay, so, this is a video of my best set today:


Thanks!

Better...always keep in mind to lock your elbows ut in the bottom position...

Awais Muzaffar

Thanks. I think I got bit excited and rushed the bottom position; I'll make sure to be more strict with that!

Awais Muzaffar

I was rushing this before. For me personally I need to avoid rushing too much, or elbows don't get chance to lock out. I also need to be careful about fatigue in upper back otherwise hips start dropping:

Here is a new attempt:
 


 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:

I was rushing this before. For me personally I need to avoid rushing too much, or elbows don't get chance to lock out. I also need to be careful about fatigue in upper back otherwise hips start dropping:

Here is a new attempt:
 


 

very nice!