does anyone know whether Artimex still exists as a company (stall bars)?

Started by Tamra Myers, October 28, 2022 · 1 Replies · 1,517 Views

Tamra Myers

Hi -

I ordered and paid for a set of Artimex stall bars in July. I have not heard anything since about my order, despite several inquiries. And I just tried emailing the customer service addresses on their website, and both bounced back.

Does anyone know whether this company still exists? I am getting ready to call my credit card company and cancel the charge. 

Thanks,

Tamra

Matthew Walker
On 10/28/2022 at 1:27 PM, Tamra Myers said:

Hi -

I ordered and paid for a set of Artimex stall bars in July. I have not heard anything since about my order, despite several inquiries. And I just tried emailing the customer service addresses on their website, and both bounced back.

Does anyone know whether this company still exists? I am getting ready to call my credit card company and cancel the charge. 

Thanks,

Tamra

Seems like they are still in Business. They sell on Amazon as well.  I order everything from Amazon now. I built stall bars but they sell all kinds on there.  The shipping is always fast and you always have recourse/refund options if something goes wrong. If Jeff Bezos gets richer and builds a mansion on the moon so be it.