This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TBSSE16: Handstand Shoulder Flexion Press (L-handstand)

Started by Oliver Croft, October 23, 2022 · 7 Replies · 41 Views

Oliver Croft

Hello, today I achieved a shoulder flex press in an L-handstand during my bridge series.

Can you please check my form?

 

Oliver Croft

On the front view my R shoulder blade doesn't look right. At about 21 secs mark it looks like it's sticking out compared to my left.

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

On the front view my R shoulder blade doesn't look right. At about 21 secs mark it looks like it's sticking out compared to my left.

Yes it is different but if i'm now wrong...you are also tilting to the right...

Oliver Croft

I did more practise today. This time I noticed that my R shoulder was collapsed until about 16s mark when I push up into elevation. The position looks better afterwards...

So I need to practice more elevation...and not tilting to my right side...and more shoulder flexion.

What do think?

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/24/2022 at 8:07 AM, Oliver Croft said:

On the front view my R shoulder blade doesn't look right. At about 21 secs mark it looks like it's sticking out compared to my left.

Hey Oliver...your left one is weaker...notice the different amount of elevation at the end...also...strive to move the arms one closer to the other.

Oliver Croft

OK thanks.

Oliver Croft
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Oliver...your left one is weaker...

Alessandro, just to check... do you mean MY left side or the "left" side that you see when watching the vid?

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Alessandro, just to check... do you mean MY left side or the "left" side that you see when watching the vid?

if i watch the video is your right....if you look yourself during the execution is the left.