Hi coaches,
I feel instability in bulgarian dips, probably because the elbows are required to flare out.
Here are two examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUboTFOifcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TCYroXC-CU
Thanks!
Awais
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HBP/PE14
Started by Awais Muzaffar, October 18, 2022 · 10 Replies · 74 Views
1 hour ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Hi coaches,
I feel instability in bulgarian dips, probably because the elbows are required to flare out.
Here are two examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUboTFOifcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TCYroXC-CU
Thanks!
Awais
Hey Awais....i suppose that you are leaning forward too much...
can you make a video from the side view?
Okay, so here is a side view; The lower I go the more shaky I get.
3 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Okay, so here is a side view; The lower I go the more shaky I get.
Hey Awais, the main correction is to turn the rings even further....the knucles should look straigth forward...
I've made that correction and I've learned the more upright I stay and the rings are inline with chest, the more stable I become.
2 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:I've made that correction and I've learned the more upright I stay and the rings are inline with chest, the more stable I become.
better!!!
Thanks! Now let's get the front position right - I'm sure there are issues; perhaps the rings are too close to my body...
21 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Thanks! Now let's get the front position right - I'm sure there are issues; perhaps the rings are too close to my body...
Strive to keep the forearms vertical!
Okay, forearms vertical, what do you think now? Sometimes on my right-hand, I feel the ring still can be a turned a little bit extra in.
This really targets the chest for sure as I can feel it the next day!
5 minutes ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Okay, forearms vertical, what do you think now? Sometimes on my right, I feel the ring still can be a turned a little bit extra in.
This really targets the chest for sure as I can feel it the next day!
they are good!
Thanks! Now I need to rest out the DOMs that is in my chest
especially side of pecs.