This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A16 - Handstand pushups

Started by Tony Huszar, October 13, 2022 · 1 Replies · 43 Views

Tony Huszar

Salve!

I am a bit confused. For A16, am I supposed to do the handstand pushups in the air with no support or by the wall? The video shows the movement with no wall but the thumbnail shows the handstand pushup being done with the back supported by a wall.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Tony.

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/13/2022 at 5:49 AM, Tony Huszar said:

Salve!

I am a bit confused. For A16, am I supposed to do the handstand pushups in the air with no support or by the wall? The video shows the movement with no wall but the thumbnail shows the handstand pushup being done with the back supported by a wall.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Tony.

Hey Tony, feel free to use the wall!