This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Inability on First Day

Started by Sam A. Miller, October 9, 2022 · 2 Replies · 38 Views

Sam A. Miller

I found I could not get into the Ape Walk starting position without holding onto a door frame, and I fell over when trying to move from it.  Is there a progression for this?   This is quite frustrating, and I wonder if maybe I  am mismatched with this wonderful program. Thank you for any help.

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Sam A. Miller said:

I found I could not get into the Ape Walk starting position without holding onto a door frame, and I fell over when trying to move from it.  Is there a progression for this?   This is quite frustrating, and I wonder if maybe I  am mismatched with this wonderful program. Thank you for any help.

Hey Sam , the best way is to try for a rep while filming with the phone and post the execution on the forum so that I can see where is the mistake.

Sam A. Miller

Thank you, Alessandro.  I’ll try to share that from my next attempt.